- O. Georgieva, S. Milanov, P. Georgieva, I. M. Santos, A. T. Pereira and C. F. Silva, 2015, Learning to decode human emotions from event-related potential, Neural Computing and Applications, v. 26, issue 3, pp.573-580.
- Gajic, D., Savic-Gajic, I., Savic, I., Georgieva, O., & Di Gennaro, S. (2015). Modelling of electrical energy consumption in an electric arc furnace using artificial neural networks. Energy, 108, 132-139.
- Gligorijevic, J.; Gajic, D.; Brkovic, A.; Savic-Gajic, I.; Georgieva, O.; Di Gennaro, S. Online Condition Monitoring of Bearings to Support Total Productive Maintenance in the Packaging Materials Industry. Sensors 2016, 16(3), 316.
- Ivan Borshukov, Olga Georgieva, 2017, Fuzzy Logic Schemes of Schools Grouping, International Journal of Fuzzy Systems and Advanced Applications, vol. 4, pp. 32-37.
- Olga Georgieva, 2017, How to Account for the Uncertainty in QoS Selection Task, Serdica J. Computing 11 (2017), No 2, pp. 165–182.
- B. Bonchev, O. Georgieva, May 2018, Playing style recognition through an adaptive video game, Computers in Human Behavior 82, pp.136-147.
Peer reviewed conference papers:
- Olga Georgieva, 2015, Joint assessment of Software Service Quality Properties, Proceedings of 13th International Conference e-Society 2015, 14-16 March, 2015, Funchal, Portugal, pp.316-319.
- Olga Georgieva, Dessislava Petrova-Antonova, 2015, Web Service Selection Based on Integrated QoS Assesment, ICCGI 2015: The Tenth International Multi-Conference on Computing in the Global Information Technology, 11-16 Oct. 2015, St. Julians, Malta, pp. 114-118.
- Georgieva, O., Petrova-Antonova, D. Integrated QoS Assessment of Web Services, 2015, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference Computer and Information Technology (IWSCA 2015), 26-28 Oct. 2015, Liverpool UK, pp: 1344 – 1348
- Georgieva, O., 2016, Exploring Subtractive Cluster Analysis for QoS Selection, 2016 Proceedings of International Symposium on INnovations in Intelligent SysTems and Applications, 2-5 August, Sinaia, Romania.
- Sergey Milanov, Olga Georgieva, 2016, Pattern Frequency Representation for Time Series Classification, Proc. of IEEE 8th International Conference on Intelligent Systems, 4-6 Sept., Sofia, Bulgaria, pp.478-483.
- Krasimira Georgieva, Petia Georgieva, Olga Georgieva, Maria J. Ribeiro, Joana S. Paiva, 2016, Regression Approach for Automatic Detection of Attention Lapses, Proc. of IEEE 8th International Conference on Intelligent Systems, 4-6 Sept., Sofia, Bulgaria, pp.370-375. (best paper award)
- Olga Georgieva, 2016, Dynamic Service Quality Selection, The 18th International Conference on Information Integration and Web-based Applications & Services (iiWAS2016), November 28 - 30, Singapore, pp.403-406.
- Dessislava Petrova-Antonova, Olga Georgieva, Sylvia Ilieva, 2017, Modelling of Educational Data Following Big Data Value Chain, Proceedings of CompSysTech’17 18th International Conference on Computer Systems and Technologies, 23-24 June, Russe, Bulgaria, pp. 88-95.
- Olga Georgieva, 2018, Dynamic Data Assigning Clustering for School Grouping, Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Big Data Analytics, Data Mining and Computational Intelligence (MCCSIS 2018), Madrid, Spain July 18-20, pp.189-193.
2000 Insitute of Control and System research, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Assoc. Prof.
1995 Insitute of Control and System research, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - PhD
1986 Faculty of Automatics, TU-Sofia
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Data Mining
- Soft Computing Methods
- GATE, Big Data for Smart Society, WIDESPREAD-2016-2017 TEAMING Phase 1, 2017-2018. ITDGate, EU Science Fund.
- Informed and Timely Decisions on e-Governence big data (ITDGate), contract No DFNI – DN 02/11 with Bulgarian Science Fund, 2016-2019.
- Modelling of Voluntary Saccadic Eye Movements During Decision Making, contract No DFNI – DN02/3 with Bulgarian Science Fund, 2016-2019.
- Algorithms for Data Analysis and Decision Support of Autonomous Software Systems, project 80-10-196/24.04.2017, Science Fund of Sofia University, 2017.
- Data Analysis of Autonomous Software Systems, project 177/13.04.2016, Science Fund of Sofia University, 2016 г.
- Methods and algorithms for knowledge discovery from data streams, project 24/31.03.2015, Science Fund of Sofia University
- Data mining methods for software services development and analysis, project 110/08.05.2014, Science Fund of Sofia University.
- Software Reliability Assessment Using Data Mining Methods, project No 151 Science Fund of University of Sofia, 2011.
- COST action IC0702 "Combining Soft Computing Techniques and Statistical Methods to Improve Data Analysis Solutions", European Science Foundation, 2008-2012;
- Investigation and Modeling of Eyesight Information Processing at the Normal Ageing, TK01/0200 National Science Fund, Bulgaria, 2009-2011.
- SISTER: Strengthening the IST Research Capacity of Sofia University, 7FP, 2008-2011.
- EURECA, European Research and Educational Collaboration with Asia, Erasmus Mundus External Cooperation Window - L12 Afganistan, Bhutan, Nepal, Pakistan, No. 2008-1975/001-001-MUN-ECW, 2009-2010
- SISTER, EC FP7, Strengthening the IST Research Capacity of Sofia University, Grant agreement number: 205030, April 2008 - March 2011
- Requirements engineering, Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics, Sofia University, 2009 – at present
- Models of Software Systems, Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics, Sofia University, 2007 – at present;
- Fuzzy Sets and Applications, Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics, Sofia University, 2008 – at present.
- Professional Ethics, Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics, Sofia University, 2011 – at present
- Analysis and Synthesis of Logical Schemes, TU–Sofia, Faculty of Computer Systems for Control, 1996 - 2007.
- Basics in Computer Technique, TU–Sofia, Faculty of Computer Systems for Control, 2006 - 2007 (exercises)