One of the main tasks of the Career Centre is to assist students in career guidance.
Why is the Career Centre necessary for students?
- Connects students and employers;
- Through the services the Career Centre offers the student:
- looks for an internship and/or for a job;
- is professionally oriented;
- establishes useful contacts with employers and specialists in various fields;
- links theoretical knowledge with practical skills;
What can students make the most of the Career Centre?
- Information on available internships and jobs;
- Assistance in preparing a CV, a cover letter and other documents required when applying for a specific position;
- Career guidance;
- Training and strategies for looking for an internship and a job;
- Information about particular employers;
- Preparation for the overall selection process:
- how the interview goes;
- what the employer expects;
- how to behave during an interview;
- what to do after the interview;
- participation in company presentations and seminars;
How can I use the services of the Career Centre?
Visit the Career Centre and consult the career guidance specialist.