The Master’s Programme in Technology Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Information Technology provides students with the necessary competences for effective and efficient participation in innovative business processes and entrepreneurial companies.
This training broadens students' competencies in the field of common good governance, innovation and entrepreneurship. It combines high-quality, intensive classroom and practical training processes with real participation in world-renowned entrepreneurial competitions. This innovative approach makes it possible to commercialize research and create startups. In the learning process, they appreciate and promote academic honesty, teamwork and collaboration. The evaluation includes theory and practice; individual and team contributions; work in projects, participation in real competitions and other innovative activities.
Graduates will acquire the following basic competencies:
- identifying users' needs and opportunities for technological innovation and entrepreneurship;
- adding value in technology, markets and management;
- applying key factors for successful innovation;
- developing value-added business or social activity (entrepreneurial thinking, knowledge, tactics);
- developing and presenting a business plan;
- focusing on customer processes and offering new dynamic and adequate competitive services;
- the commercialization of research and innovative technologies;
- planning, development and implementation of innovative strategies.